Gemlux, the world's leading producer of highly engineered carbon fiber, marine hardware, and composite solutions for the boating industry.
Our customers “Demand the Best”, they demand GEM, and if you are looking to join a fast-growing company in a fun, infectious environment where the people make a difference, then so should you!
Our Benefits Include:
• Competitive compensation package
• Medical/Dental/Life/AD&D/Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Paid time off
• 401(k) with matching GEM contributions
• Health Savings Account
• Bottomless coffee (hello lattes) & snacks, and monthly BBQ’s to mix our workdays up. But nothing beats working with people that are genuinely kind and care about the work they do here.
**All positions are based in our Jacksonville, FL headquarters.
We are looking to hire an Account Manager for the wholesale segment of our business. This person will be responsible for maintaining existing relationships as well as developing new relationships between GEM and boat dealerships, tackle stores and marine service centers. They will also be responsible for the introduction of new and existing products and services offered by the company to current and new clientele.
·Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
· Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
·Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
·Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
·Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
·Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
·Provides periodic territory sales forecasts.
·Regular travel of the territory is required, up to 50%
·Based in Jacksonville, FL at the GEMLUX Headquarters
·Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
·Sport-fishing or marine experience is a plus.
·Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
·Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Education and Experience:
·Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field OR at least three years of related experience required.
Email resume to Brian@gemlux.com
GEM is looking for the right candidate to fill an Assembly Mechanic position in our Operations department. The ideal candidate should be an organized, motivated individual with a strong latitude in ability to handle daily tasks and responsibilites. Good communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills are a must. The primary responsibility of this position will be to use handheld tools to assemble or refurbish assemblies of simple or moderate complexity. Some assemblies will weigh upwards of 40 pounds, but most will be only a few pounds. Commonly-used tools will include a screwdriver, vise, hammer, box wrench, and strap wrench. This job does not normally require manufacturing, but sometimes repair work will require use of tools such as bench grinders or buffing wheels. Training will be provided. The work environment is air-conditioned.
Candidates should have work experience or skills in the following areas:
- Strong work ethic, professionalism, good attitude, and the willingness to learn.
- Basic mechanical aptitude with the handheld tools and fasteners.
-Strong interpersonal skills and attention to details
Other valuable experience or skills might include:
-High School Diploma or GED
-1+ year machine shop, mechanic, and/or production experience
-1+ year experience with basic power tools such as bench grinders, impact wrenches, or drills.
-Safety certification (OSHA Outreach training, etc.)
-Technical School mechanic certification such as ASE
-Strong mechanical aptitude capable of helping to design and manufacture special tools
-Lathe and Mill experience
-Marine Industry, fishing experience (professional or leisure)
Regular responsibilities for the position may include:
-In-process quality procedures such as the use of torque wrenches.
-Taking notes during work regarding quality control, inventory management, or recommendations for process improvement.
-Adhering to safety guidelines including dilligent use of protective equipment and safe handling of materials such as adhesives or cleaning agents.
Interested candidates may submit resumes to: email@example.com
GEM is looking for the right candidate to fill a Warehouse Worker position in our Operations department. The ideal candidate should be an organized, motivated individual with a strong latitude in ability to handle daily tasks and responsibilities. Good communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Organize stock and merchandise within the warehouse by properly unboxing and storing goofs in their designated location
- Maintain accurate records of products that have been stocked and provide management with an accurate representation of all goods shipped and received
- Verify all incoming shipments to be accurate by comparing the invoice to the order and ensure all goods are in excellent condition
- Monitor and report any missing or lost inventory to management
- Properly pack items to be shipped according to company standards to ensure they arrive in excellent condition
- Organize, sort, and replenish items on shelves, bins, and overhangs according to company standards
- Reliably retrieve items from within the warehouse to be packed and shipped for excellent customer service
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, as many warehouse items are cumbersome and heaver
- Ability to maintain a high level or physicality for prolonged periods and work primarily standing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills are essentials, as working as a team is vital to maintaining attention to detail
-Experience with handheld scanners, mobile devices, and computer workstations, to accomplish tasks
- Experience using warehouse management and shipping software such as RF-SMART or Pacejet
- Experience using a forklift and professional forklift certification is strongly preferred
- Typing and record-keeping skills necessary to provide and accurate information for managers and supervisors regarding warehouse inventory
- Ability to problem solve quickly and prioritize daily tasks according to their importance
- Customer service mentality is beneficial to ensure a positive customer experience by shipping items to a high standard
- Marine industry or fishing experience (professional or leisure) is helpful, but not required.
Interested candidates may submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org