The Five Best Jacksonville Boat Tours
Visiting Jacksonville? Get out on the water with a Jacksonville boat tour! Where you enjoy a sunset cruise or a casual afternoon boat ride, Jacksonville, FL offers some of the best boat tours in the state. From the boating and fishing experts, here are our five favorite boat tours in Jacksonville.
When you're not in the mood for an ordinary boat tour, there's Kraken Cycleboats, where you power your adventure! Kracken believes that Florida should be experienced from the water. This boat tour allows you to take your party to the water with their pedal-powered boat they call the "Paddle Pub."
You can enjoy your beverages of choice while taking in the downtown Jacksonville sites from the water. With the power of teamwork, guests say it's surprisingly easy to pedal, and a canopy boat shade keeps you out of the direct sun while you enjoy your time on the water.
Explore stunning waterways while spending quality time with friends, family, or other adventurous travelers who join your excursion. Spot interesting wildlife and take in the Florida sun. This option is perfect for the following:
- Small family reunions
- Family vacations
- Team building
- Small company parties
- Weekend get-togethers
- Bachelorette and bachelor parties
- Graduations and birthdays
Crazy Fish Boat Rides, Jacksonville, FL
Explore the undisturbed allure of the Florida marshlands and swamps on an airboat! When you book a Crazy Fish boat tour in Jacksonville, FL, get ready to see fantastic land and sea life like alligators, manatees, birds, and fish.
The Crazy Fish tour also takes you to the mouth of the ocean, where you may also get the opportunity to see dolphins, turtles, and sharks.
Now and Zen Sailing Charters
USA Today rated Now and Zen a “Top 10 Attraction” and “Top 10 Romantic Things to Do in Jacksonville, FL.” It's also top-rated by TripAdvisor, Google, and Facebook reviewers, with a 100% recommend rate.
Zen offers luxury tours that allow you to charter a yacht for up to six people for four hours, overnight, over a weekend, or even a whole week, giving you a different experience from daytime-only tours. Their 42-foot catamaran offers luxury and enjoyment for a couple, friends, or the whole family.
Consider Cheapskate Adventures if you're looking for a unique adventure in Jacksonville. Voted the #1 water experience in Jacksonville, FL, they offer day or night cruises filled with excitement, laughter, and memorable moments. Your cruise could include sightseeing, tubing, playing on exclusive beaches, and even music. Several packages provide you with a variety of ways to enjoy your cruise:
- Date Night (two hours)
- Destination Cruise (eight hours)
- Just Cruisin' (four hours)
- Night Cruise (two hours)
- Friends & Family (two hours)
- Aqua Roulette The Widowmaker Tubing (45 min)
Jacksonville Boat Charters Tour Agency
Jacksonville Boat Charters offers many options that allow you to build your ideal boat tour. You'll explore the intriguing waters of Northeast Florida as your group travels along St. Johns River, sails along the First Coast, or watches the sunset in Ponte Vedra. You can even personalize your route to see and experience the sites you want on trips that can last up to 12 hours. Memorable experiences await like:
- Dolphins and Daiquiris. Spend 12 hours with friends sipping your favorite drinks, basking in the Florida sun, and catching sight of dolphins playing in the last remnants of sunlight from the coastal sunset.
- Ponte Vedra Envy Special. Tour coastal mansions with up to 12 guests. Be amazed as you gain a sneak peek at some of the most elite and beautiful homes in Jacksonville, Florida.
- VIP Waterfront Dining. Perfect for date nights and couples’ trips, up to 12 guests can experience a luxury cruise to your favorite waterfront restaurant. The boat crew awaits your return VIP-style before you again cruise off into the evening of after-dinner drinks and conversation.
- Champagne and Sunrises. For the morning people or all-nighters, this cruise takes you and up to 12 guests out on the water for eight hours to enjoy the sunrise with mimosas or coffee.
- Ft. George Island Paradise. Laze away on a Saturday for up to 12 hours, sipping and enjoying a scenic smooth sail to Ft. George Island. It's as fun for families with kids as it is for couples and friend groups.